Eastern Europe and Russia

To suggest the right visas for you, we need to know where you're from and where you currently live. If you have a dual nationality, please get in touch and we'll figure out which passport's best to use for your visa applications.

Current Residency:
  Find Visas

The visas we can get you are regulated by the country specific embassy in London and depend on both the passport you hold (your nationality) and the country you live in (your residency). For the majority of Rubicon customers we can apply for all your visas here in the UK.

If you're a dual passport holder or have only been resident in your current country for less than 3 months, please give us a call for a chat about which information will be best to use for your Rubicon Expedition.

My Visas


Log in to see your visa orders or create an account

Log In

Legal Stuff    |    Cookie Policy    |    Privacy Policy    |    Heartbleed Security Alert

Address For Visa applications: Office 305, Marble Arch Towers, 55 Bryanston Street, London, W1H 7AA    |    Registered Address: 14 Whitehouse Street, Bristol, BS3 4AY